This Sunday, millions of eyes will turn to the TV screen to watch to watch the 83rd Academy Awards, a ceremony celebrating Hollywood's best filmmakers. In order to make sure you're best prepared for the big event, we thought we'd list a few of our favorite Oscar-worthy sites, all of which are viewable from Google TV.
- Educate yourself on the nominees. YouTube Trends has developed a lineup of the most viewed trailers from the list of nominees for this year's show. Not surprisingly, Toy Story 3 and Black Swan top the list.
- Got an eye for fashion? Feast your eyes on last year's red carpet fashions from E! Online. It seems like ages ago that we saw Sandra Bullock in that glamorous gold dress. What will they wear this year?
- Watch the hosts prepare for the big show on the official Youtube Oscars channel. Here's our favorite video of Anne Hathaway and James Franco preparing to take the stage.
- No cable? No problem. With the Oscar All Access Pass, you can direct your own Oscars experience and get a behind the scenes look at everything from the red carpet to the Governor's Ball. Interested in the show only? Catch the livestream channels from both the Academy Awards and AP Live.
- Make your bets! Oscar.com lets you review the full list of nominations and cast your votes for the winner. Send the link to your friends to see who gets the most right.
We'll certainly be tuning in for the entire event this Sunday, and hope you will follow along as well, whether its from TV or the web. Best of luck to the nominees!